Breakthrough Day is a well-established, highly successful 3 monthly planning day. Its purpose is to enable business leaders to take a step back from continually working in the business and to visualise where they are heading.
This may include objectively assessing where they are now and specifying long term goals; next planning what they would like to achieve this year, all the way down to what specific actions will they work on now, to ensure their business and their personal life is on the right track.
Enables business leaders to step back from working in the business, assess where they are now, visualise where they are heading and put into place the steps required to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Key learnings and new ideas are shared across a range of successful business leaders.
With the help of our award winning coaches, each themed session will give you direct guidance on helping you step by step develop the right habits to give you the success you rightly aspire to.
You will be given the ‘book of the quarter’, whereby you will share learnings from an exceptional business or personal development related book with other business leaders.
An advisory forum is included in each quarterly session – delegates effectively become virtual, non-executive directors providing advice and the benefit of their experience on key issues impacting the business of a fellow delegate.
To help maximise the benefit of each session, we give direct guidance on helping you step by step develop the right habits to make this year and beyond the success you rightly aspire to.
We will highlight the business critical areas which affect you today, as well as focusing on key learnings and new ideas shared with a range of successful business leaders.
Each BTD follows a similar format:
- You will be given time to work on your long to short term planning.
- 'Book of the quarter', whereby you share learnings from an exceptional business or personal development related book (provided) with other business leaders.
- In preparation for the next BTD: 'Marketing Mastery' the Breakthrough Day book of the quarter is 'The Snowball Effect', by Andy Bounds.
- Advisory Forum: The delegates effectively become virtual, non-executive directors providing advice and the benefit of their experience on key issues impacting the business of a fellow delegate.
Each quarterly BTD session will have a different theme
Please see below to find out what we have in store for you for 2017:
- Marketing Mastery
- Time Mastery
- Sales: Using the Key Tools
- Learnings from the Leaders
Next date: see Events calendar >>